Friday, 8 August 2008

just a few things

Today was my very first trip to a scrap yard, I felt this needed marking.

There was a white cat there with whitegreeny eyes, and white fur and a tiny spot/cut on her forhead.

Ben was looking for a Idler pully preferably from a volvo, after looking through a few cars he found one wedged in a very or quard place, after an hour he prized it out, I tryed to help, mostly I put my hand in the engin when he dropped the spanner in to it as I have smaller hands than him, wich is good as id look silly with his hands.

He payed £10 for it, it would have cost him £25 new with out postage probably, and this means he has recycled somthing, For which I am proud of him!

Im getting really bad itchy feet, in a wonderlust way, not in a athleats foot way. Hopefully I'll head down to kent at some point befor blood stock, Also I must book tickets for bloodstock! I should be able to get ben in free.

Still haven't heard from SMO about the course fees.

Im again considering working towards a degree with edinburgh with the combined arts thing, So then I could go in to teaching if I wanted to. I'm worried that my not be easy with a small thing. But thats all in the fututre, Im trying to live in then now a bit more at the moment. And the now is traveling and seeing friends.

And looking for contentment and maby a bit of fun too :)

No comments: